and protection of personal data
In its capacity as a personal data administrator, "NEOPROTEKT" Ltd. implements a Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy regarding the order of collection, storage and processing of personal data provided by CUSTOMERS when using services and purchasing goods in the online store predpazni.bg .
When processing personal data, "Neoprotect" Ltd. complies with all principles laid down in Article 5, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as all personal data protection regulations applicable to its activity, and in a way that ensures an appropriate level of personal data security and protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Personal data should be understood as any information that relates to the user - a natural person and through which the user can be identified. Processing of personal data is any action or set of actions that may be performed in relation to personal data by automatic or other means.
I. MERCHANT DATA, ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 1 Information about the trader, administrator of personal data: "NeoProtect" Ltd. is a trading company registered in the TRRYULNC at the Registration Agency with EIC 205730966, with headquarters and management address: Burgas, gh. "Slaveykov", bl. 16, entrance 8, fl. 6, apartment 18, email address: info @ predpazni.bg
Information about the person responsible for data protection: Antoaneta Stamatova, tel. 0887645417; email address: info @predpazni.bg
Information about the competent supervisory authority for the protection of personal data:
Commission for the Protection of Personal Data: address: Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov St. No. 2
tel.: (02) 940 20 46, fax: (02) 940 36 40, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.cpdp.bg
II. GROUNDS AND PURPOSES FOR THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 2. (1) In its capacity as a personal data administrator, "NeoProtect" Ltd. collects and processes personal data that CUSTOMERS provide in connection with the use of the predpazni.bg website based on the following legal grounds, regulated in art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR):
1. Expressly received consent from the CLIENT , expressed electronically.
(2) With the registration of a customer profile, resp. with the acceptance of the general conditions and the placing of an order by a CLIENT without a registered profile ("Guest"), a contractual relationship is created between the Administrator and the CLIENT, on the basis of which we process your personal data - art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
(3) The personal data provided by the users in order to receive information about new products and promotions, articles and marketing proposals are processed on the basis of the express consent of the CLIENT within the meaning of Art. 6, para. 1, b. (a) GDPR, which may be withdrawn at any time.
Art. 3. (1) The personal data collected and processed by NEOPROTECT Ltd. are used for the following purposes:
III . TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTION, STORE AND PROCESSING BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
Art. 4 The personal data that the Administrator collects are necessary for the following purposes:
(1) To register a customer profile or to place an order for goods without registration (as a "Guest") - name, surname, gender, email, phone, address, optional data such as date of birth, age, etc.
The registration of a customer profile in the online store provides the full functionality of the predpani.bg website with the ability to track orders, create lists of favorite products, receive up-to-date information about new products, promotions, discounts, marketing offers and news if there is an explicit given consent to do so;
(2) to receive information messages and newsletters, marketing offers and any other commercial messages - names, phone, e-mail, data from social networks. Personal data provided for this purpose is processed on the basis of express consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
(3) for delivery and payment (names of the recipient of the goods, delivery address, telephone, e-mail address; method of payment, data for issuing an invoice, etc.
(4) to exercise the right to refuse, replace goods or satisfy a complaint - name, surname, e-mail, telephone, address, bank account for refunds, etc. data necessary for the purpose
(5) to collect and analyze customer behavior when using the online store - IP address, "cookies", operating system, browser type, language settings, search keywords, etc.) with a view to improving the accessibility and functions of the platform.
Art. 5 (1) The administrator does not collect or process the so-called special categories of personal data that: reveal racial or ethnic origin; reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in trade unions; are related to genetic and biometric data, health data or data on sex life or sexual orientation.
(2) The administrator does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 , except with the consent of a parent or guardian, according to current legislation.
IV. TERM FOR STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 6. (1) For the purposes of the financial and accounting activities, as well as with a view to protecting the Administrator's legal interests in court or administrative proceedings, the personal data provided in connection with the conclusion and execution of purchase and sale contracts, as well as those related to these accounting documents are stored for a period of up to 10 years from the date of the order.
(2) All other personal data provided to the Administrator by visitors and customers of the online store are stored until the purposes for which they were collected are fulfilled.
(3) The personal data provided for the registration of a customer profile and when giving consent to receive informational, marketing, etc. messages from the trader are stored for a period not longer than the existence of the profile, respectively until the consent given to receive the messages is withdrawn.
(4) When the need to store them ceases, the Administrator is obliged to delete or destroy in a secure manner the personal data provided to him.
V. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA FOR PROCESSING
Art. 7. (1) The administrator may transfer part or all of your personal data to persons processing personal data on his behalf to achieve the purposes of the processing specified above.
(2) In view of the proper execution of the concluded contracts and the provision of services through the predpazni.bg online store, the Administrator may, at his discretion, provide the data to third parties who are data processors and who apply a personal data protection policy based on a concluded with the administrator contract. For this purpose, NEOPRTOEKT has concluded contracts with courier companies for making deliveries on the territory of Bulgaria and with a hosting company for providing hosting for the electronic store predpazni.bg
(3) The persons specified in para. 1 and 2 are obliged to comply with all requirements for legality, confidentiality and security when processing and storing your personal data only for the intended purposes.
(4) The administrator may disclose and provide personal data of predpazni.bg visitors to state or municipal authorities when this is his legal obligation, e.g. NRA, CPLD, Ministry of Internal Affairs, etc.
VI. RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA SUBJECTS IN COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 8. Right of access and information: Everyone has the right to free access to his personal data at any time, as well as to receive information about what personal data is processed for him, for what purposes, how it is stored. This information is provided upon request in electronic form to an email address or in another appropriate form.
Art. 9. Right to rectification: Anyone can at any time correct or supplement their personal data that they have provided by editing their customer profile on the site or by making a request to the Administrator at an email address
Art. 10. Right to withdraw the consent to the processing of your personal data: Anyone can withdraw the consent given by him to the processing of his personal data for all or for certain purposes of the processing by making a request for this to the Administrator. If, until the request is sent, orders have been made that are in the process of preparation and/or execution, the withdrawal is considered to have been made after their completion.
Art. 11. Right "to be forgotten": Everyone has the right to request that part or all of his personal data be deleted by making a request to the administrator. The administrator is obliged to delete the specified personal data without delay, except where there is a public interest in their storage or when the personal data is necessary for the exercise of official powers of the administrator or protection of his rights and interests. The administrator does not delete the data that he has a legal obligation to keep.
Art. 12. Right to limitation: Anyone can request that the processing of their personal data be limited for a certain period, when they consider that their processing is unlawful, the data is inaccurate or cannot serve the purposes announced by the Administrator.
Art. 13. Right of objections and appeals:
(1) Subjects of personal data may raise objections to the Administrator against the processing of their personal data when they consider that it is unjustified with a view to achieving the objectives of the Administrator and/or infringes their legal rights and interests.
(2) In case of violations of the statutory requirements and rules for the protection of personal data, users of predpazni.bg can submit a complaint to the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data or to the competent court for appeal under judicial procedure.
Art. 14. All rights regarding the protection of personal data can be exercised in relation to the Administrator by sending a written message to him at the email address: info @ predpazni.bg or in another appropriate way that enables the identification of the subject of the personal data.
Art. 14 (1) "Cookies" are used to improve the functioning of the website predpazni.bg. By means of "cookies" information is collected about user behavior - visited pages, user sessions, preferences, requests, etc., which information is used to improve access and optimize the use of website services.
(2) Through the individual settings of the browser you use, you can turn off, block or set your preferences regarding the application of cookies. In this case, you may lose some of the site's functions.
VIII . LOG FILES
Art. 1 5 Predpazni.bg. follows standard procedure for using log files. This information contains your IP, browser and operating system you use, the pages visited. The administrator may use the information about the IP addresses of the users to reveal their identity in cases where this is necessary for the implementation of the law.
XI. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you have any questions to the Administrator "NEOPROTEKT" OOD regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at email address: info @predpazni.bg or phone 0887645417, contact person: Antoaneta Stamatova.
Contact information for the data protection supervisory authority: Commission for the Protection of Personal Data, Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2, phone: 02/91-53-519 or 02/91-53-555, e-mail: email@example.com